Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Car and Driver10 Best Cars for 2010

Today (November 25, 2009) I just received the January 2010 Car and Driver magazine. One of my favorite reviews is in this issue - their 10 best cars for a particular year.

I was very pleased to read that two of my favorite cars made the list. The 2010 Honda Accord and the 2010 Honda Fit. Quite an accomplishment for the Honda Motor Car Company.

I like the Accord because of two critical reasons. First I think it is the best sedan/coupe in its class, and second because I have two web sites (wwww.accodmania.com and www.accordtopia.com) that sell only Accord parts. If I did not like the Accord then I am in the wrong business.

The Honda Fit is another story. I like this car because I have one on order. It is somewhere on a boat between Japan and the USA. It is supposed to arrive sometime next month then I have to pay for it. Between then and now I have to sell a 1984 Ferrari and a 1999 Jaguar to raise the funds. But that's another story for tomorrow.

The Car and Driver report mentioned that they considered 58 contenders, $2.5 million in value, and ran 12,000 test miles.

The winners were:

Audi S4
BMW 3-Series/M3
Cadillac CTS/CTS-V
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Honda Accord
Honda Fit
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Mazda3/Masdaspeed3
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Volkswagen GTI

Later I'll mention some of the non-winners (losers)

Thanks for visiting.

wwww.autogrillcraft.com

SW, BG and MX Grillcraft Grills for your Car, Truck or SUV

No comments:

Post a Comment