Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2010 Accord Coupe

Road and Track on line has a good review of the Honda Accord Coupe for 2010. You can read the entire article here:

http://buyersguide.caranddriver.com/honda/accord/2010/honda-accord-coupe

I have a couple of comments on their article. First they mention that the Accord Coupe with a V6 is now the hot Honda with the demise of the S2000, except perhaps for the Civic Si. I have to agree with this. I am a sponsor on www.driveaccord.net and the one car that the enthusiasts mention is the V6 coupe. If you want an Accord to modify for more performance or appearance this is the one to purchase.

More people lament the fact that they purchased the coupe with the I4 engine. Nothing wrong here if you want better gas mileage and a lower price. But if performance is your thing, its much better to spring for the V6 rather than the I4 and try to make it more powerful.

The base prices range from $23,265 to $32,015 and you of course can add different options. So while the v6 coupe is not a true sports car, you can get a lot of bang for your buck, and have a great car for a lot less than most sports cars.

I was impressed with the highway mileage of 31, as the Fit I just purchased only gets 33 and it is a much smaller and lighter car. But the Fit sure wins in cargo space. The Accord coupe gets 12 square feet and the Fit 20+. The Fit also expands to over 50+ with the rear seats down. While I really like the 2010 coupe, the interior space on the Fit won me over.

For all of the specs and a quote if you like, check out the link above.

Thanks for visiting.

wwww.autogrillcraft.com

SW, BG and MX Grillcraft Grills for your Car, Truck or SUV

No comments:

Post a Comment