Saturday, November 21, 2009

Honda Accord Crosstour - What is it?

In my last blog I commented on how confused I was getting with all of the different types of vehicles being made and where they all fit.

Looks like I am not alone. Edmonds reports that potential buyers are also confused. That means that when they are comparing the Corsstour to other cars there does not seem to be a particular car or model, but a wide variety.

For example, they say that some potential buyers compare this car to the Toyota Vensa. While others compare it to the Chevrolet Equinox or the Toyota RAV-4. These I guess I could understand.

However, the article also says some potential buyers are comparing the Crosstour to the Audie A4 and the BMW 3 Series. Now I'm getting more confused.

You can see the entire article here:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/20/edmunds-data-suggests-honda-crosstour-buyers-dont-know-what-it/


Thanks for Visiting,

wwww.autogrillcraft.com

SW, BG and MX Grillcraft Grills for your Car, Truck or SUV

No comments:

Post a Comment