Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Power for Your Car

For the next few blogs I'd like to discuss some products that can help increase horsepower in your car.

There are various kinds of car owners. Most purchase and drive cars in order to get from point A to point B. A car is a tool and no more enjoyable than any other tool or machine that they might use.

However, for a much smaller group of people a car is more than a means of transportation. I can't put it into words, but its more like an idea or ideal. Yes its made up of steel and other materials like other machines, but some almost seem to have a heart. They give you something extra. They help fill your life. It may be a passion or just a keen interest, but it's something that you spend time thinking about or doing something about or doing something with.

As I read the above, it sounds a little lame. But from my standpoint collecting stamps is something I don't understand, so I don't expect non car people to understand my interest in cars.

Anyway, one thing I have noticed about people who enjoy cars is that almost all of them would like some more power. It doesn't seem to make any difference in how powerful the stock vehicle is. We just want more.

So I'll be blogging about how to get some of this power with after market parts.


Comments or E-mail me


Honda Accord Performance Parts

Honda Accord Appearance Parts


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment