Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wheelskins What a Strange Name

I was looking around for a new product for my web sites and came across a product called Wheelskins. I could not figure out what the name meant, until I looked a little closer.

Higher end or top of the line cars may have a steering wheel cover out of leather or leather like material. My Ferrari has one, as does my wife's Jaguar. After a while the leather becomes discolored, or gouged or nicked in various places. It does not feel as good while you are driving and does not look too good either. I have tried leather cleaners and conditioners to revive the leather on some cars, but it has not worked too well.

Sometimes it does nothing, and other times the chemicals just seem to sit on the surface of the leather. Looks bad and feels worse.

The wheelskin answer is to cover or recover your steering wheel. If it is not covered now, you can get one of six sizes for your wheel. If it is covered now, you can removed your old cover or buy one size larger and place it over your existing cover.

They have the original wheelskins which come in six sizes and 15 colors, which you would think would satisfy almost everyone. However, it that's not enough for you, they now offer a two tone wheel cover. The top and bottom are one color and the sides another. I plan on putting this second product on my web site latter next week.

Drop me a line.

Wheelskins for Honda Accords

Honda Accord Appearance Parts

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment