Saturday, April 25, 2009

Siebon Carbon Fiber Body Parts

I have been looking around for different products to add to my two web sites:
www.accordmania.com and www.accordtopia.com. I would like to make one of them oriented to performance parts for the Honda Accord and the other orientation towards appearance items.

Yesterday I took a look at different types of body panels that are available for the Accord, and I decided to add the Siebon Carbon line. It seems this company has their act together and they offer one of the widest selection of individual carbon fiber components. You can go from hoods, trunk lids, side skirts, eye brows, front and back spoilers, front lips and other pieces.

One thing that I did not see was a complete body kit package. If you want to go this route you will have to purchase each piece.

However just in looking at hoods, you have a choice of four different styles. So if you have some creative juices flowing, this is a good way to let them out. Pick one of the styles, and get creative on the paint work.

What are your favorite companies for modifying the body on an Accord?

Comments or E-mail me


Seibon Carbon Fiber

Seibon Carbon Fiber

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment