Thursday, August 13, 2009

Honda Accord Forum

I recently decided that my Honda Accord web site needed some more exposure which might lead to new business. After looking around at various Accord forums I decided to advertise on www.driveaccord.net.

This is one of the most active forums I have seen. Total membership is just over 13,000. The most people they have had on-line was 498. Just a moment ago and I found that there was 55 members and 114 guests on-line at 6:00pm PST.

There are larger accord oriented forums available, but after spending some time here I really like seeing the questions and the answers that members are coming up with.

If you are an Accord owner I strongly suggest you visit them at: wwww.driveaccord.com.

You never know when you might have a burning question about your car.

Grillcraft Grills | MX | SW | and BG Models

www.accordmania.com

www.accordtopia.com

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment