Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Color Glow Gauges | MimoUSA | AC Auto Technic

Can you see your car gauges in your car at night? In my car, I can't. They look ok, but nothing special in the daytime. However, at night they are almost useless. The needles are almost invisible. I have taken them all out and replaced the small bulbs with the largest amp ones I could find. Even had the dimmer switch cut out of the circuit to get the most power to the bulbs. Still almost useless.

This experience is why, I was interested in adding Color Glow Gauges to my Honda Accord web sites. I started with MimoUSA and AC Auto Technic gauges. These will allow you to see what is happening at night, plus you get some great colors. So now Honda owners can choose from a bright white display during the daytime and a blue, green or combination at night.

If they would fit my car, I would be out in my garage right now installing them.

Take a look:

Honda Accord Color Glow Gauges


Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment